MCK Gen 2 is the most cost effective conversion kit in the world. It features the fastest and most efficient assembly/disassembly on the market. Improving accuracy dramatically up to 100 meters.
Advantages of the Gen 2 MCK:
• The Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
• The Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights.
• The Gen 2 MCK features a new charging handle which makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide.
• The Gen 2 MCK features an aluminum top picatinny rail for improved stability, durability, and accuracy.
• The Gen 2 MCK accepts CAA USA’s new brass catcher, made especially for our latest generation MCK. (Sold separately)
• The Gen 2 MCK features an improved spare magazine holder with a mag catch and magazine release button.
• The Gen 2 MCK is suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38” diameter.
• SUPRESSOR/COMPENSATOR READY
• No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
• Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform (see compatibility table)
• Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
• Top aluminum Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
• Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
• Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
• Right-folding stock / arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position.
• Front spare magazine holder with Magazine catch – release button for a faster reload
• Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
• Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
CAA MCK Code: 103831 / 104068 / 103832 / 103671