CAA RONI® Pistol Carbine Conversion for Glock
The RONI® Pistol Carbine Conversion is designed to give you a better grip, better stability and is a platform for many different accessories. It’s available for several pistols including Berettas, CZ, Glocks, and more!
The RONI® Pistol Carbine Conversion is designed to give you a better grip, better stability and is a platform for many different accessories. It’s available for several pistols including Berettas, CZ, Glocks, and more! The RONI® Pistol Carbine Conversion gives pistol users better range, faster sight acquisition, and better accuracy, up to 80 yards and beyond. It’s equipped with a 5 position collapsible stock with adjustable cheekpiece. The RONI® Pistol Carbine Conversion comes with a spare magazine holder on the collapsible stock. The trigger guard on the Pistol Carbine Conversion on many RONI® models, increases safety and has two secure locking pins for assembly.
- Converts your pistol to an accurate carbine in 6 seconds with no assembly required
- No pistol disassembly required, just place firearm into pistol carbine chassis
- Upper flattop rail, allows combinations of sight, magnifier and/or night vision
- Three Picatinny rails for additional accessories
- Accepts suppressor, up to 35.5mm diameter
- Includes a detachable folding forearm grip, rear magazine holder and safety-lever for the trigger’s guard
- Some pistol models require an intergrated rail
- Specifications can be slightly different between pistol models
- Ambidextrous trigger-guard safety, easy and fast charging handle
- Width: 65mm
- Height: 140mm
- Length: 470mm
- Not compatible with Glock 17/19 Generation 1 and 2!
- Not included in this set: flip up sights (front & rear), flashlight, flashlight mount, pistol, magazine, optic
Brand compatibility: Glock
CAA Code: RONIG2
You might also like