The Bering Optics Telescopic Optic Sight models are built with high quality optics that provide sharp and high resolution viewing in various conditions. The fully multi-coated optics with green tint was designed to improve the light transmission coefficient in order to achieve a brighter, clearer image in sunset or sunrise environment. The robust d30mm mono-tube scope body is milled from one solid piece of aircraft aluminum and finished in matte black to prevent undesirable reflections.
The sights feature illuminated switchable reticle, red or green, with five brightness settings. The sights may be used without a battery. The reticle is black in off position. The Ace sights have a side focus parallax adjustment mechanism that allows parallax correction from 10 yards (meters). The parallax correction wheel is included with the sight to make the adjustment precise and convenient. The parallax correction wheel has specially designed grooves to avoid off-set positions when it is set up and in use.
All adjustment mechanisms such as focus, windage and elevation have been perfected to have smooth and pleasant action to make the sights use satisfactory.
Can be installed on calibers including .223, 7.62x39, 7.62x54, 30-06.
• Fog proof
• Nitrogen gas purged
• Can be used without a battery
• Fast focus ocular adjustment
• Finger adjustable windage & elevation
• Fully multicoated optics
• Turrets resettable for zero
• Locking tactically styled turrets
• Magnification, x: 4 - 14
• Objective lens diameter, mm: 44
• FOV at distance 110 / 100 yards / meters, ft / m: 8.5-2.7 / 8.6-3
• Eye relief distance, mm: 95 - 78
• Diopter adjustment, D: ±3
• Exit pupil, mm: 11 - 3
• Focus range, yards / meters: 10 / 9 to infinity
• Light transmission coefficient, %: 81%
• Reticle type: MIL-Dot Illuminated
• Reticle color: Red / Green / Black
• Reticle windage / elevation adjustment range, MOA: ±30
• Reticle windage / elevation adjustment: ¼ MOA per click
• Scope tube diameter, in / mm: 1.18" / 30
• Overall dimensions, in / mm: 13.2”x2.4”x3.5” / 335х61х89
• Weight, oz / g: 24 / 680
• Side focus parallax correction wheel, in / mm: 2.28" / 58
• Length with the lens sunshade, in / mm: 16.22" / 412
• Mounting length, in/mm: 5.67" / 144
• Power supply: CR2032 or DL2032 or ECR2032 3V battery (one)
• Estimated battery life, hour: 300
• Operating temperature, °F / °С: -22 to +122 / -30 to +50
• Water intrusion: Meets IPX4 rating
• Humidity, %: up to 93%
BERING OPTICS code: BE55444
Click Here to view full Bering Optics Catalog.
• Installation by certified gunsmith is recommended.