The L.E.M electromagnetic cartridge case cleaner (italian name "lavabossoli"), is designed to wash and clean with great accuracy and speed the used case bullets of firearm before the recharge operation.
The special position of the neodymium magnets generates a "shaking" of the shells to have facilitation for the washing operation.
Not only, the position of magnets is designed to use multiple types of tanks of various shapes and sizes (of course without leaving the area bounded by the container support plate)
The originality of these features, unique in this type of product, meant to submit the patent application.
The L.E.M. electromagnetic cartridge case washing machine is available in free versions:
• PLUS: version with fixed rpm rotation (max. rpm 1.400), no time limit of continues work, engine equipped with thermic protection
• DELUXE: same engine of Plus version, but with washing program in the ECU and variable rpm rotation (max. RPM: 1.400)
• EXLUSIVE: version with big power engine with invertor board, faster rpm rotation (2.700 rpm), incredible clearing and polishing performances, double washing program.
The use of the washing machine L.E.M. ,compared with traditional systems, has many great advantages:
• economic and ecological (low power consumption and the cleaner liquid is normal and inexpensive liquid for domestic cleaning, it is not the same for the ultrasonic cleaner machine)
• the special micro needles last forever (it is not the same with the classic tumbler)
• high speed (working time: 15 minutes, maximum 60 minutes. It depends from load and LEM model)
The L.E.M. is very easy to use, the simple operations are:
1. The case bullets (shells) are prepared in advance for the cleaning operation without primer
2. To pour into the container the stainless needles/pins and water with cleaner liquid, or common soap base detergent (for example soap cleaner for plates).
3. After these operations, start the ON bottom of the L.E.M., so the needles (dropped into the liquid) exert on the cartridge cases a very effective mechanical cleaning and polishing action.
4. Finished to wash and after dry operation, we are ready to recharge immediately.
The L.E.M. machine is supplied with the following components:
• cleaning machine with electric motor, painted steel casing - 1 pc.
• cylindrical plastic tank - 1 pc.
• lid for plastic tank - 1 pc.
• standard pack micro pins/needles (5mm) - 1 pc.
• cable with fused line-switch - 1 pc.
• operating instructions with warnings - 1 pc.
Shooting Technology Code: LEM_2, LEM_3, LEM_4