Is there really a difference with Dawson Precision sights? You bet there is!
While other sights give off a hazy glow making it difficult to focus, DP sights offer you the sharpest picture. We counterbore the blade so the optic is recessed.
This subtle difference focuses the light in the sight making it not only brighter, but clearer. A fully cradled optic provides a longer optic lifespan.
• Counter Bored Optic Keeps Sight Picture Clear and Bright
• Dark Shadow Serrations Blackout Blade and Enhance Optic
• Extra Optic Included - Both Red and Green
• Easy to Install
Available Sight Height & Width:
• .180"(4,6mm) Tall x .090"(2,3mm) Wide Patridge Serrated
• .180"(4,6mm) Tall x .125"(3,2mm) Wide Ramped Serrated
Dawson Precision code: L-020-019; L-020-021
Dawson Precision Sight Calculator
• Please check sight is correct before fitting! Altered Sights CAN NOT be returned for credit.
• Installation by certified gunsmith is recommended.