This DED design was inspired by the iconic 1911 pistol.
- DED designs are cut out of high quality t-shirt vinyl using state of the art plotters
- 100% cotton, fitted, pre-shrunk t-shirts
- Seamless double needle collar
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability
- Tubular fit for minimal torque
- Wash in cold water
- Use the right amount of color safe detergent
- Use fabric softener to avoid wrinkles
- Wash inside out (prints on the inside when washing)
- Don't overload the washer
Note: Due to the nature of our vinyl prints they can get and look wrinkled. To address this iron the print from inside out on the lowest setting.
It's important to us that you are happy, satisfied, perform well and look good in any of our DED products. Below is is a comprehensive guide on how to get the right fitting DED shirt.
WHAT IS THE RIGHT FIT?
- DED Lifestyle and Technical Shirts for men have a snug fit, meant to be a bit fitted to give you a slimmer, athletic look and eliminate the bulk of extra fabric
- DED Technical Jackets are already adjusted to fit over our shirts, simply chose the size that matches your chest circumference
- DED Technical Compression shirts have a tight yet stretchable fit, simply choose the size that matches your chest circumference
- DED Lifestyle and Technical Shirt for women are cut with a slight curve to accentuate the figure
- DED shirts for kids are meant to bit loose
DED shirts are designed to be comparable to US sizing. Typically, you can get a US made shirt and use the size indicated as a basis of your order. For example, if you are are a LARGE in the US, then you should order a LARGE DED shirt. However, we recommend getting your measurements before ordering to ensure proper fitting.
HOW TO THE RIGHT MEASUREMENTS
Get a tape measure and place the tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest, wrap around your body until your fingers meet and note the measurement. Check the size chart and match your measurement to the corresponding size.
Alternatively, you may also get your best fitting shirt and measure the width of said shirt. Multiply the width by two (2) and note the result. Check the size chart and match your measurement to the corresponding size.
If there is a part of your torso that is fuller than your chest such as your waist, please use that measurement and match it to the corresponding size.