The Viper PST (Precision Shooting Tactical) riflescope boasts features associated with top-tier riflescopes, yet comes in at a street price under the $1,000 mark.
Matching reticle and turret measurements allow accurate, fast dialing of shots.
The one-piece 30mm tube, precision-machined from a single solid block of aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, offers ample windage and elevation adjustment.
Born from an intimate understanding of riflescope design, forward-thinking engineering, and open ears to a market incredibly vocal about what it wants in a riflescope, the Viper PST series delivers the performance and features tactical shooters demand at an economical price.
Magnification: 1-4 x
Objective Lens Diameter: 24 mm
Eye Relief: 4.0 inches
Field of View: 98-27.5 feet/100 yards
Tube Size: 30 mm
Turret Style: Tactical, CRS Zero Stop
Adjustment Graduation: .2 mrad
Travel per Rotation: 10 mrad
Max Elevation Adjustment: 64 mrad
Max Windage Adjustment: 64 mrad
Parallax Setting: 100 yards
Length: 9.7 inches
Weight: 16.2 ounces
Power Supply: CR2032 battery
TMCQ reticle (MRAD):
The TMCQ (Tactical Milling Close Quarter) is a hashmarked ranging reticle using MRAD-based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections.
• XD™ Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
• XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
• Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
• Glass-etched Reticle: Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
Illuminated Reticle: Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
• Tube Size: 30 mm diameter.
• Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
• Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
• Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
• Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
• Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
• Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
• ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
• Tactical-Style Turrets: Exposed turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
Internal Mechanism Design Features:
• CRS Zero Stop: Customizable Rotational Stop (CRS) aids in return to zero after dialing temporary elevation correction.
• Precision-Force Spring System: Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
• Precision-Glide Erector System: Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
• MAG-View Fiber Optic: Provides a highly visible reference point for the magnification setting.
• Radius Bar: Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations. US Patent 7,937,879
• Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Vortex code: PST-14ST-M