This product cannot be delivered by post outside of Estonia.
Vortex Viper, with its super-low mounting height, this is the perfect solution for handgun with cut-out rails. Viper gives shooters the simplicity and speed that the point of view is known for, along with existing targeting, one does not need to compromise anything. With a 6 MOA diameter on the point you will find the target quickly.
Fully multi-layered ultra-clear lenses provide a wide-ranging field of view. he left-side up/down power and illumination controls are easy to access and manipulate. Recessed 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments are super clean, protected from incidental contact, and always at the ready. It runs on a CR 2032 battery.
The Viper comes with a Picatinny mount - weighs 60gr with mount.
- Quick Target Identification
- Fully Multicoated
- Variable brightness / Auto shutdown
- Armor Tek scratch-resistant coating
- Waterproof and Shockproof
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Setting Change per click: 1 MOA (28 mm per 100 meters)
- Maximum Height / Wind adjustment: 120/120 MOA
- Parallax Free
- Power: 1 x CR2032 battery (150 hours at maximum brightness)
- Weight: 31 g
- Weaver/Picatinny Mount
- T-10 Torx Wrench
- Rain Cover
- Lens Cloth
- Mounting Screws
- CR2032 battery
- Aluminium Red Dot Base for CZ 75, CZ Shadow 2
- Aluminium Red Dot Mount for CZ P-10
- TONI SYSTEM OPXCZ Aluminium Red Dot Mount for CZ 75 SP-01 / CZ Shadow 2
- TONI SYSTEM OPXGL Aluminium Red Dot Mount for GLOCK 17/19/22/23/34/35
- TONI SYSTEM OPXSTI Aluminium Red Dot Base for STI, 1911, 2011