These Swedish made hearing protectors are without a doubt the finest electronic muffs we have ever used.
They are extremely comfortable, simple to operate, and produce a far superior sound quality.
Components and materials are like those used in flight or military gear - tough composite plastic shells, high quality leather covered head band, moisture sealed screw on battery access port and liquid foam filled ear surrounds.
The muffs operate on two AAA alkaline batteries (included) with a stated battery life of 600 hours and automatic battery save function.
All electronics are digital, and the microphones on each side are moisture protected and do not stick out from the muff profile. Easy three button control for on-off, higher or lower volume.
Automatically switches off after four hours to save battery power.
These muffs have a very low profile design, so they should not interfere with rifle stocks.
There is also an auxiliary input port and a supplied cord for connecting an external audio source.
The noise reduction rating (NRR) is 18 Db.
• Compresses loud noises without clipping (82db Max)
• Amplies sounds up to 4X the natural level
• Volume adjustment allows effortless conversations
• Noise reduction rating of 18 db
• Waterproof battery compartment
• Four hour automatic shutoff
• AUX input (Connect iPods, dog trackers, radios, etc.)
• 3.5mm Mono Jack Plug Wire included
• One Year Guaranteed Warranty
• Slimmest prole for best comfort
• 600 Hour Battery Life On Two AAA Batteries
• Weight: 310 g
• Olive Green