Our DAA Optics Model VICTOR is an inexpensive, yet complete set of 3-lens shooting glasses. The durable Polycarbonate lenses are ANSI Z-87.1 Impact approved, offer full UV400 protection and are include an anti-fog coating.
The Model VICTOR has a wide wrap-around style lens, with a flexible and durable polymer, fiber-reinforced frame. The frame’s side arms are flat and designed to rest snugly against the head, making them perfect for use under hearing protection.
The nosepiece detaches from the lens and can be transferred quickly and easily from one lens to another as you change colors. The optic insert lens holder attaches to this nose piece, so it easily transferred from lens to lens.
This complete set is packed in a sturdy EVA hard case, which provides protection and support for all the individual lenses and accessories. The new case includes a webbing strap on the back, making it easy to attach the case to any Molle or other webbing bag or vest.
Each set includes:
• An EVA hard case with attachment strap
• One frame (Tactical Matte Black)
• An optical insert inner frame which clicks on the nosepiece behind the interchangeable lenses
• A microfiber cleaning cloth
• A microfiber carry bag
3 lenses, including:
• Clear, offering 92% light transmission
• Yellow, offering 87% light transmission and enhanced contrast and depth
• Dark Smoke, offering 27% light transmission, ideal for sunny days
DAA Code: 103406